At BBC Newshour, I’m one of the people in charge of covering the biggest global news stories every day as an output editor and senior producer.
Newshour is the award-winning flagship programme on BBC World Service radio. It’s broadcast around the world and across the United States on NPR stations.
I often produce exclusive interviews and groundbreaking reports for the BBC from around the globe:
- Venezuela: Several reporting trips to cover the political crisis and presidential elections
- US: Inauguration of Joe Biden and 2020/2016 election campaigns
- Brazil: The rise of Jair Bolsonaro
- Cuba: Fidel Castro’s funeral and political reforms
- Germany: The 2017 re-election of Angela Merkel
- UK: Special coverage of parliamentary elections, Brexit day and key moments in the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union
From 2018 to 2019, I was the Europe radio producer for BBC News in Brussels. I covered the key stages of the Brexit negotiations and stories across the continent for BBC Radio 4: France, Hungary, Serbia, Belgium, Malta and Switzerland.
Before joining the BBC World Service, I worked in TV, radio and online news in Germany and Spain. I filmed and directed a short documentary about child workers in Bolivia.
I speak German, Portuguese, French and Spanish.
Have a listen
You can listen to many more reports on my Souncloud page.